Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Stubborn Belly Fat

For all of you out there trying to lose the stubborn belly fat, the link below will bring you to a comprehensive list of things to do to work it off.  Trust me, while you read it, you're going to say, 'I already know all of this!'  But, I say it never hurts to have a list to follow, or a list to have in your favorites to peek at for motivation.  The pictures alone will serve as weeks of inspiration for me.

One of the things on the list that was semi-new to me was #14.  It says to eat 5 small meals a day instead of 3 large meals.  I'm going to try to implement that tomorrow and see if it helps me with my hunger pangs.  I've been making sure that everything I eat is the proper portion size, or at least close to it.  Easy to do, but since it's less than what I normally eat, it causes me to feel hungry at bad times throughout the day.

http://allwomenstalk.com/12-best-ways-to-lose-stomach-fat/



Let me know what YOUR favorite one is!

1 comment:

  1. #37 I had no idea that being constantly tired could actually cause a slower metabolism! Def going to work on that one.

    ReplyDelete