Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Tangled, Yoga and some Inspiration

I am 22 years old, but Tangled has me enraptured like I'm 7 again.  I love all of the songs, but I am particularly drawn to the song from the credits.  I personally think that it is a great song to listen to first thing in the morning.  Enjoy!!



Maybe you can listen to the song while trying some of these simple yoga poses to start your day.  I always feel wonderfully stretched and relaxed after taking the time to do them.  Hold each one for 30 seconds to a minute and breath deeply.

Pinned Image

P.S.  Don't forget to add some squats! (clearly my new favorite morning tradition)

Inspiration photo:
42sandragal_display_image
Sandra Gal - Golfer


And Remember This...
Pinned Image


Have a GREAT day!

1 comment:

  1. I believe you have remarked some very interesting points , thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete