Sunday, November 20, 2011

Water Bottles

One of my issues back in high school was that I was constantly dehydrated...apparently most people do not drink enough daily.  I then made the unfortunate discovery of soda in college and became addicted.  Coca-cola, a source of caffeine and sugary goodness, also empty calories and my ultimate weakness.  Resisting is very difficult, but I've done it for a few days now and hopefully I will be successful in breaking my bad and unhealthy habit.

Now back to my point.  Dehydration was an issue for me and now, as I try to drink my eight 8 oz. of water a day (or something around that) I find it incredibly difficult to drink enough...from a glass that is.  I bought a water bottle over the summer that has markers for the amount of ounces: 8 oz., 16 oz. and 24 oz.  The amazing thing is, I have almost no difficulty drinking water from this.  I can drink a full 8 ounces in one go if I want to and not have an issue.

I think the bottle's "Flip, Bit-N-Sip", no tilting necessary top, is the key to why it's so easy to drink from... 
Needless to say, I highly recommend this bottle for the above reason.  It's kept me hydrated and since I'm hydrated, my mind is off my favorite, but unhealthy and will do me no good, drink.


    =  No Coca-Cola


The rule about drinking that most (not all) people seem to agree on:  Drink at least eight 8-ounce glasses of fluid a day.

Inspiration Photo:

1 comment:

  1. Any more suggestions on how to drink enough water in a day? I find it nearly impossible. Also- what drinks other than pure water count?

    ReplyDelete