Sunday, December 4, 2011

Bob's Workout

So I stumbled across this link on Pinterest (slightly obsessed) and I decided to give it a look because Bob Harper is one of the trainers on Biggest Loser.  I'm pretty sure that he knows what he's talking about, you know?  He's usually the one that always gets the best results.  So I was peeking through and decided to try a couple.

http://www.womenshealthmag.com/fitness/bob-harper-0

Holy mackerel...I'm feeling super pathetic right now.  Rating for this workout: very difficult.  But then, I've only been consistently working out for 2 weeks now, so I'll give myself that.  My muscles probably are not up to par yet after months of non-use.  I am sure that this is an effective work out because of the burn in my muscles.  My advice: definitely try it!  Just adjust the amount reps for what you know you can handle so that you don't hurt yourself.  But, push yourself too!  If you can do it all, that is amazing, I wish I could do the amount of reps he's asking for.

 image

Just for fun :)  Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment