Thursday, December 15, 2011

Keeping it Brief

Well, today I had a really great diagram to add in, but it's not showing up here, so I'm giving you the link.  What it says is so, so useful and definitely worth taking the time to read.  Here's the link to view it: http://www.superskinnyme.com/Images/how-to-get-skinny.jpg

This picture is a great comprehensive overview of what you need to do to lose weight.  It also explains why you might have difficulty losing if you do not to a few essential things.  So definitely take a look, I'm sure you'll find something interesting!

I am seriously wishing I could get more sleep.  Between both of my jobs I'm only getting about 5-6 hours and I know that the less sleep you get, it's that much more difficult to lose weight.  Also, it's just not healthy and I am not as energized as much as I could be.

I'm keeping it brief today.  Make it a good one!

Photo Inspiration:
Pinned Image

No comments:

Post a Comment