Friday, December 16, 2011

Quotables

Quotables is the newest addition to my blog.  If you take a look up at the different pages I have, you'll find the tab there.
As I've been searching for new materials and photo inspirations for myself, I've found a lot of quotes and sayings that people use as inspiration.  The majority of them aren't amazing, but now and again I find one that I really love.  These are the sayings I keep on repeat in my head when I'm having a bad day or when I need a little motivation, so I want to share them with you.  

Feel free to post own additions in the comment section on the bottom.  Who knows who will read it and become motivated!

Look out for a post called the Mental Game tomorrow.  The general idea is to talk about dieting mentally, and some of the things we can do to help ourselves.  Also, there is one more day left for the Body Shapes poll, so read the post and give me your answer!  

Have a great day!

Photo Inspiration:

No comments:

Post a Comment