Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Back on Track

Stay motivated, we're more than halfway through January!!  So, it took me a couple weeks to get back on track, but I feel like I am officially there.  I've been excited to hit the gym for the past 4 days in a row and my postponed weigh-in is going to take place tomorrow!


I mentioned this already, but I'm trying to come up with a great workout playlist.  I've only got a few songs that I work out to and I'm looking for more.  So email me suggestions, or leave a comment with a suggestion.  Let me know your top few favorites and when I get enough, I'll make a whole list and share it with everyone so that we can all have an awesome workout playlist.


New additions should be coming to my Life's Soundtrack page.  I've been obsessively listening to the soundtracks for Avatar and Invictus.  There is some really great instrumental and vocal music that I just can't seem to get enough of lately.


Other than that, look below for some inspiration to get through the rest of January!


Photo Inspiration:


It was a great day when I realized I could actually bend this far over.
Mbd105582_0410_fbend1b_xl_large

so-i-can-be-lovely:

I’m feeling sick and tired and lousy, so my roommates offered me some of the cookies they just baked.  I went for a forty minute run instead.
Why treat yourself to a cookie when you can treat yourself to a run?

kudos! 

Tumblr_lrmp6itzzv1r0l9tko1_500_large


Disclaimer: None of the above photos are of me, they are merely on my blog to serve as fitness inspiration and are taken from various different internet sources.

No comments:

Post a Comment