Monday, February 13, 2012

Gym Habits: Sticking or Slacking?

This is the first new poll in a couple of weeks.  I'm trying to put things into perspective for people!!  So take a look over there on the right and give me an answer ------>
On average, how many days a week do you exercise?  Your answer can be anywhere from no days at all, to every day of the week.

My answer is an average of probably 4 days a week, although lately it's been less than that.  In my mind, I need to at least get back up to that 4 day average, and I would prefer to be at the gym 6 days a week but I realize that isn't realistic with my schedule.  I can definitely push for a 5 day average though.

So take this chance to reevaluate your gym habits now that we're in the month of February!  Have you been sticking to that new year resolution or have you been slacking?

Photo Inspirations:



2012 will involve more stretching. 



No comments:

Post a Comment