Sunday, February 12, 2012

A Little Bit More About Food

Just posting a little bit more about food with some pictures for inspiration!


I'd eat this entire plate any day.  It looks so yummy!
toohotsbody:

Eat fresh fruit or veggies!!


In case you have trouble deciding how to make a good salad, check this out for more suggestions than you'll ever need.
I usually keep my salads simple, with just lettuce topped by cucumbers, carrots, and sometimes tomatoes, with oil and vinegar, but some of these ideas are looking pretty tasty.
salad ideas

Meals for different situations.  I liked this because it made me think about the foods I ate and what kind of responses my body has to it.


Just to remind you that the extras can do a lot of damage if you're not careful, so make a smarter choice!
options...

Smarter food choices are all part of maintaining a healthy lifestyle!!

Btw, just discovered this image on Pinterest:
Make lines out of the sugar.

I think it does a very good job of putting sugar into perspective.  I unfortunately couldn't find the source of the image though.

Have a great day!!

Photo Inspiration:




aficionadalove:

because it’s well spotted.

No comments:

Post a Comment