Saturday, February 4, 2012

Spice It Up

If you feel that you are falling into a rut with your gym routine and you want to spice things up a bit, take a look at the suggestions below.


The cheat sheet....
So, first off, I had no idea what "bingo wings" were...definitely googled that one and got my answer really quickly.  I have to say that I find the term hilarious and got a really good laugh from it.
I don't agree that everything is "the best way" to work on trouble areas, but there are still some great suggestions.


Some different ways to burn off 100 of those calories!
Pinned Image

How to burn off 100 calories through exercise...
i can do it!

Who knew that there were so many ways to burn 100 calories??
really

And in honor of the upcoming Superbowl.......
Super bowl workout
Source: http://shine.yahoo.com/healthy-living/super-bowl-exercise-game-while-watch-173300626.html

I am currently in the amazing city of Washington DC, visiting a friend!  So while no exercise is occurring, I am walking so much more than I do at home, so I think things even out.

Have a great weekend, beware the superbowl munchies, but have lots of fun!

Photo Inspirations:




No comments:

Post a Comment