Sunday, April 15, 2012

I'm Back!

So, it has been a little while since my last post, excluding yesterday which was my comeback post!  To explain, I have TMJ, so I was dealing with a locked jaw and then I had my wisdom teeth pulled in hopes that this would help... and it did!  I am officially fully recovered and I've been hitting the gym a few times a week in my attempts to get back on track.



Some confessions:

During my locked jaw time I ate a lot of waffles...the frozen boxed kind.  They're super easy to eat with a locked jaw, but not they don't really have much nutritional value, and then, to make it worse, I added lots of syrup.

I did not go to the gym for that time either, which was about a month...I felt horrible.  I'm sure that if I had though, I probably would have felt a bit better.

I think my stomach is trying to make a reappearance in a more rounded out manner...so not going to happen if I have anything to say about it.  It's back to planks and crunches for me.

I disappeared from my blog as well, but I'm back!  And I plan on continuing to write and update but possibly at a slower pace than I originally started out at.


Today I decided I probably needed a reality check about my weight.  Since I no longer make it to the gym as often as I used to and my eating habits were not great for a while there, plus my feelings about the appearance of my stomach, I figured I may have put a few pounds back on.  So I stepped on the scale today for the first time in a while and was shocked to see that the scale read 123.2 lbs.  Almost 2 lbs less than the last time I weighed in a couple of months ago.

Very interesting....and I have no good explanation for this.  But, I'll take it and I'll try to maintain it!

So, have a wonderful day and keep up the exercise!!

Inspiration:





So strong. So beautiful.

Disclaimer: None of the above photos are of me, and I do not take credit for them, they are merely on my blog to serve as fitness inspiration and are taken from various different internet sources.

1 comment:

  1. The weight change probably means you lost some of your muscle mass :-(

    ReplyDelete