Monday, June 11, 2012

Bikini Season

I think that it is safe to say that bikini season has arrived...  The temperature is now more often in the 70s and we'll be hitting the 80s by the end of this month.  I have not yet ventured out in a bathing suit, but I know my time will eventually come.  That's why my focus is very strongly on my abdominal region.  I know that the better my core looks, the more confident I'll be when it comes time to rock the bikini.



So...while I know this photo is not a realistic expectation, because I'm betting this girl probably has at least 5 inches (height-wise) on me, I want all my hard work to let me feel like I look just as awesome in a bikini.


Photo from: http://healthy-fit-happy.tumblr.com/

Keep up the hard work and you'll be rewarded with all the head turns and stares you get at the beach this summer!!

Photo Inspiration:


Photo from: http://healthy-fit-happy.tumblr.com/


Disclaimer: None of the above photos are of me, and I do not take credit for them, they are merely on my blog to serve as fitness inspiration and are taken from various different internet sources.

No comments:

Post a Comment