Tuesday, June 12, 2012

When You Feel Like Quitting....


This is particularly appropriate for me today...I try to keep in mind all the reasons I started my fitness kick when I am feeling particularly unmotivated (horrible weather today - sometimes it's the smallest things).  Even just looking back over this blog is a big help in that department too.  I learned so much and I am still learning new information all the time.  I love it!



In my last post I threw in some pictures that I discovered on this blog:  http://healthy-fit-happy.tumblr.com/  Awesome inspirational pictures can be found here, although I hope it won't distract you from continuing to peruse my blog!  I'm mentioning it because of the images and because some of her story resonated strongly with me, particularly her first bit where she says her weight fluctuated about ten lbs and so did her perception of herself based on that weight.  She became extremely motivated, became extremely fit, but then had a set back.  Ultimately, she learned her goal is to find balance and I think that is a great message to spread to other people who are learning about how to be fit.  Her blog is definitely worth a solid look over.

Photo Inspiration:

From: http://healthy-fit-happy.tumblr.com/



Disclaimer: None of the above photos are of me, and I do not take credit for them, they are merely on my blog to serve as fitness inspiration and are taken from various different internet sources.

No comments:

Post a Comment