Thursday, November 8, 2012

Be Happy

I was perusing Pinterest and stumbled across this first image.  In general, I just feel like it is simple, straightforward and good points to try to live by.  As for the Dance More, maybe it doesn't quite fit with everything else, but why not?  Dancing is so much fun!  And it's a great way to get your body moving.  
words to live by

chescaleigh:

Clean up your diet in 5 weeks! (via Chescaleigh)  As many of you know, I’ve been making an effort to clean up my diet over the past year to help manage my pesky sensative stomach, and to just adopt a healthier lifestyle. But, it’s not easy to completely overhaul your diet and start eating clean. So I made this fun little graphic today after being inspired by a video on cleaning up your diet in 5 weeks by Sharee, of Funeral for my Fat. Enjoy!
From: http://backonpointe.tumblr.com/

That's all for today.  Have a nice evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment